AmigaActive (1090/2143)

From:Nick Lamburn
Date:14 May 2000 at 18:50:30
Subject:Re: Volvo

Hi Tudor

>>> That's the trouble with Volvo drivers. They're so used to being
>>> protected from the outside world by by their safety cages, impact bars
>>> and electric arse-wipers, that even a little sarcasm hurts :)
>
> If only.
>
>> ?? The 440 doesnt have any of that...
>
> Exactly..
> Mind you I wouldn't be seen dead in a 3xx Volvo - they are dead sad!

Haaa haaa, LOLROTF, literally a rust bucket cum tank :) only pipped to the
no.1 post by the classic...

....Austin Maestro. Oh yes BABY! :(((( Now that is desperation. :)

All offended Maestro Owners to the usual address.... ;)

> But..
>
> I won't be a Volvo driver as of tomorrow - I pick up a temporary hire car
> while my new company car is ordered - yippeeeee and that'll be a beemer.

Unless you happen to drop a 28" TV down the stairs and you go with it...

...again :)

All the best,

Nick.

| ONLY THE AMIGA MAKES IT POSSIBLE, It has done so since 1985! |
| Trogladite Software - Nick Lamburn |
| http://trogsoft.high5.net oruk_amigan@btinternet.com |
| So the world may know..... |